Five Reasons to File Your Tax Return Early
1. By filing early, you will provide less time for someone to file a false return to obtain a refund using your identity.
2. If the IRS owes you money, you should get it as soon as possible.
3. Even if you owe money this year, you still have until April 15th to pay the tax bill.
4. Taxpayers that file early not only won’t have to wait for an appointment with their CPA, but the accountant will be able to spend more time with them earlier in the season.
5. Having an up-to-date tax return can facilitate financing.
Baker CPA's is
Cheaper. Faster. Better.
Fill out this form to get started on your taxes, today!